Welcome to the Evergreen Center! 2012 marked our thirtieth year as a residential school with community living options for students with developmental disabilities. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
- The Center is housed in a state-of-the-art central educational facility in Milford, Massachusetts that is surrounded by student residences in Milford and surrounding communities.
- We offer our students community choices for learning and living 12 months a year with a rich staff to student ratio.
- We are responsive to each student’s and each family’s needs.
- We employ an interdisciplinary team of professionals with the specialized skills needed by our student population.
- We have a fully staffed Professional Development Department offering staff in-service training including, our unique Video on Demand training and other opportunities. We also offer internships and graduate training in Applied Behavioral Analysis through affiliations with regional institutions of higher learning.
- We are fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and we are approved to serve students from other states, as well.